Modifications to the proceedings - note to authors
The conference proceedings are now online. The proceedings can be accessed at https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/volumes/W19-75/. In case of any Modifications to the contents of the paper (not related to title or author list), please follow the instructions below.
- - Identify the Anthology ID for your paper from the URL - https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/volumes/W19-75/. For instance, the ID for the paper "Dependency Parser for Sanskrit Verses" is "W19-7502".
- - Click on the correction form URL and submit the necessary information.
- - The necessary information required are: the anthology ID, URL for the paper from where it can be downloaded (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance), attachment type (choose "correction" as the option) and a summary of the corrections performed.
- - Alternatively, the authors may send your modified PDF submissions along with a summary of changes to email@example.com
For any other modifications, please contact Pawan Goyal (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Instructions for the presenters
The presentation, links and any other relevant resources needed for the session should be sent to email@example.com. If you intend to use your own laptops, please inform in the same email. For any other special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us via the email id firstname.lastname@example.org .
A total of 30 minutes would be available for each research paper, which include the presentation time along with time for discussions. A general guideline would be to finish the talk in 20-25 minutes to leave some time for discussions. The presenters would be requested to share the slides in advance, unless they insist to use their own machine. Please check beforehand for the availability of necessary adapters.
This will be an online demo. A total of 20 minutes would be available for each demo presenter. Please check for the availability of necessary adapters well in advance.
Connect to GUEST_SECURED.
EAP Method: LEAP
IP Address:Port Number - 172.16.2.30 : 8080
Accommodation at IIT Kharagpur: For all the registered participants, we will try to reserve an accommodation at one of the institute guest houses. You will receive an email to confirm the accommodation.
Reaching IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kahragpur is situated about 120 km west of Kolkata, and is well connected to Kolkata by Road and Rail transport. Kharagpur can be reached in about 2 hours by train or 3 hours by car from Howrah railway station of Kolkata. Kharagpur is also connected by direct train services to most major cities of the country. The Institute is about 10 minutes drive (5 km) from the Kharagpur railway station. Private taxi, autorickshaw or cycle-rickshaw can be hired to reach the Institute.
The nearest airport to Kharagpur is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU), Kolkata. You can get a flight to Kolkata airport on regular basis. It is widely connected to almost all the major destinations of the country.
- From Kolkata Airport you can take a cab from the Airport taxi stand to Kharagpur. The distance is almost 140KM. The travel time is approximately 2.30 hrs. It costs roughly Rs. 2300 - 3000/- (depending on the taxi type).
- Alternatively, you can take a cab or the State Transport Corporation's (WBSTS) AC Bus service and reach Howrah railway station. Ride hailing services like Uber and Ola, as well as airport prepaid taxi(booking counter right before the exit gate) are available and it costs Rs. 300 - 600.
- It takes around 1.30 Hrs (if you get Traffic Jam) to reach Howrah station.
- There is regular Express and Local (choice is yours) trains to Kharagpur from Howrah station. It takes 2 hrs by an express train - Fare - Rs 60/- to 300/- depending on class and train type.
- The Institute is 5 km from Kharagpur railway station. (Kharagpur Rly stn.-IIT campus: Taxi fare Rs. 150 /-, Rickshaw Fare Rs. 60/-, Auto rickshaw Fare Rs.100/-)
Kharagpur is well connected to most major cities of India by rail. There are frequent trains to Kharagpur railway station (station code KGP). Check http://www.indianrail.gov.in/ for train details. Alternatively, you can reach the Howrah Railway station and take a local or express train to Kharagpur. From Howray, you can book a cab to reach Kharagpur via road. The distance is almost 140KM. The travel time is approximately 2.30 hrs. It costs roughly Rs. 3000/- (depending on the taxi type). The Institute is 5 km from Kharagpur railway station. (Kharagpur Rly stn.-IIT campus: Taxi fare Rs. 150 /-, Rickshaw Fare Rs. 60/-, Auto rickshaw Fare Rs.100/-)